Creating Your Auction
Follow the steps below to set up your silent auction:
Important! Admin functionality is not available in the downloaded app. You must access Bid Beacon via web browser on any device to edit, create or manage your auction.
Sign In or Register
- Open the Bid Beacon app
- If you’re a new user, click Create Account and fill out the required fields
- If you’re a returning user, enter your login credentials and click Sign In
- From the My Dashboard screen, click Create Auction
Step 1 - Let's Get Started!
- Create an Auction Name that consists of letters, numbers and symbols
- Set your Start/End Date and Start/End Time
- Click Continue
Step 2 - Organization Details
- Enter your Organization Name
- Enter the Organizers Name
- Enter the Organizers Email
- From the dropdown, enter your Country
- From the dropdown, enter your Province/State
- Click Create Auction
- Organization Details from a previous auction can be imported to your new auction. If you have one or more Organization Details listed, click on one to import.
- If you want to create a new organization profile, click New Organization
Step 3 - Purchase Your Auction Package
- Input an estimated Number of Items, Number of Guests, and check off the applicable boxes to find out which Auction Package is right for you
- Add Auction Packages and Upgrades to your shopping cart by clicking on Add To Cart
- Once you’re happy with your Auction Package, click Continue
Step 4 - Review
- Confirm your basic Auction Details
- To edit any of the information provided in this setup wizard, click Edit Details
- Once everything is confirmed, click Go To Dashboard
Congratulations! Your auction has now been successfully created!