Adding Administrators to your auction
Running an auction isn’t a one-person show, at Bid Beacon we encourage you to add additional administrators to help build out the fun!
Follow these steps to add helpers to your auction
- Send the Auction Link to your team of administrators, or invite them from within the auction (learn more).
- Your team will need to either create a Bid Beacon account, or log in to their existing account & join the auction
- When they have joined, navigate to the Manage Guests tab from your auction dashboard
- Find the person you wish to upgrade to admin status
- Beside their name, click the dropdown under Access Level and change their access to either Admin or Owner*
See below to learn more about each status
- Let them know they can log in now, and will see the Manage Auction button in the header bar
Admin status: These users have access to add admin functions except payment keys. This access is best for volunteers and anyone who doesn’t need access to payment dashboards.
Owner status: Can access all admin functionality including the online payment keys. This is the status to give your treasurers and those in charge of the funds collected.