Adding Administrators to your auction
Running an auction isn’t a one-person show, at Bid Beacon we encourage you to add additional administrators to help build out the fun!
Follow these steps to add helpers to your auction
- Upgrade your free auction to one of our pre packaged bundles, or purchase the administrator add-on for each administrator you want to add.
- Send the Auction Link to your team of administrators.
- Your team will need to either create a Bid Beacon account, or log in to their existing account & join the auction.
- When they have joined, navigate to the Invite Guests tab in your auction dashboard.
- Find the person you wish to upgrade to Admin Status
- Beside their name, click the dropdown under “access settings” and change their access to either Admin or Owner*
See below to learn more about each status
- Let them know they can log in now, and will see the Manage Auction button in the header bar
Admin Status: These users have access to add admin functions except payment keys. This access is best for volunteers and anyone who doesn’t need access to payment dashboards.
Owner Status: Can access all admin functionality including the online payment keys. This is the status to give your treasurers and those in charge of the funds collected.
How can we help?
Can't find the help you need?
You can submit requests for more guides like this with this form: